Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Buzz

Well, this past Saturday I decided that it was time to get a buzz cut. Brent was gracious enough to give me my virgin cutting, thanks Brent!


Here is the before:
Of course I had to leave the Mohawk as the last stage of cutting. I know there isn't much hair there to really be a Mohawk, but I can dream right?



Here's the after:


Over the years the hair line just keeps receding further and further back and the top just keeps getting thinner and thinner so it was just time to do the right thing and cut it all off, that way all of the scalp has equal opportunity to get sun.


I love it, took a few showers to get used to how much shampoo to actually use, but that's all under control now. The only thing now is to figure out how to clean up the mess after cutting it at home and which bathroom to use.
That's about all for now. I think Stacy and I will be making some wine here soon, so stay tuned for some great summer wine. We are debating between what we made for the wedding (Blackberry Merlot) or a new flavor called Calypso Bianco(more citrus for summer). Leave a suggestion if you want to help us decide.
Cheers!

4 comments:

Stacy Disarrayed said...

Still getting used to the buzz.
As for the wine...BOTH! :)

brent said...

so what you are saying is you "practiced" showering all due to shampoo control? if you were worried about that just wait till you have to shave your head and clean it up. you'll be out with tweezers pickin those little buggers up.

Rob said...

Hey Rodrigo ... thanks for being a "blog to blog" salesman. I guess I need to put a sign on the front of my blog ...

"NO SOLICITING"

No ... I don't want any t-shirts at this time, but thanks for asking.

Anonymous said...

I totally dig the cut!! Good choice! And 'bout time I might add. Hehehe! So Byron buzzes his hair while sitting in a dining room chair in the middle of the carpeted living room...no shirt. Then he vacuums and showers. Easy. Good luck!!