Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Monday, April 2

And we have yet another downside to painting with aerosol in a garage, bugs. Yup, you guessed it I was spraying my second coat of clear and a gnat was caught in the slip stream of the spay and was immediately adhered to the clear coat. Well so much for spraying my ideal 4 coats before I sand. Looks like I’ll be sanding the bug out tomorrow night and hopefully I won’t have a sand-through to the paint. I just have to put my surgeons hands on tomorrow and be very careful.


So, for your viewing pleasure I present to you the Hickory Horned Devil caterpillar. I'm just glad the bug that was embedded into the clear coat was not this big. And ... no that isn't me holding the caterpillar. I would only hold that if anyone really wanted to hear a grown man scream like a little girl and a lot of money would have to be given to me as well.


No comments: