Monday, April 16, 2007

Sunday, April 15

Busy weekend for me, I think I need another weekend to recover from my weekend. Anyway, Friday I celebrated my birthday with some friends. We all went to a Behnihana (Japanese Steak House) and had some sake, and a fine meal. Then we went bowling after diner. I know bowling sounds like a weird thing to do, but we had tons of fun (at least I did).
Saturday was spent at Lowes purchasing insulation, then went to look at some properties for the winery, then started to insulate my garage.
Sunday was spent finishing the insulation in the garage, then I worked on the drum. It's looking great. A few more weeks of work then I'll be ready to start the final sanding and polishing.


Here is the drum with the tribal sticker in place, and getting ready to remove the backing paper.

Removing the backing paper. Yes, this was very time consuming and a bit nerve racking, but well worth it.

Here is the tribal stick in place and ready for clear coat to go on top. The design is actually mirrored on the other side.

1 comment:

brent said...

I am in such shock still about the whole thing. you are a sneaky little thing. i can't believe that you could ask me point blank a question, and as many questions that you asked about what would i use, what colors, and i never even thought of the idea that you were doing this. thanks again. you are a real piece of work. Have Edder buy you a beer for me. i think she owe's me one anyways.