Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tribal Sticker

Last night I went to the sign shop to pick up the tribal vinyl sticker I had made. I can't wait for the weekend to come to get that bad boy on! I also found out that it's a very high grade of vinyl so it's really thin. This does 2 things for me ... of course with every good there is a bad. The good: It's thinner than expected, this means it won't take as long to clear coat over it. The bad: It's thinner than expected, this means it's more delicate than I originally thought. So a lot more care is going to needed when placing it on the drum. I'll be a nervous wreck putting it on, but I'll be sure to take some pics of the entire process. Taking a break to take a picture will ensure that I don't rush into anything. I'll have to step back and think about the next step each time. Hopefully I'll have lots to report on Monday for everyone.

No comments: